Одесские анекдоты

Анекдоты, истории, смешные картинки

Модератор: slon

starting a business online checklist

Сообщение JaclynLyday » 18 янв 2018, 08:14

I have a great interest in computer and aircrafts, especially military aircrafts. I am planning to do computer engineering and be involved in the designing of military aircrafts (aircraft's computer).. I need to know whether the US Air Force needs computer engineers and if yes, will a computer engineer be wearing uniform and do they have military ranks ?.
JaclynLyday
Турист

how to income in online sketchup 3d models

Сообщение JaclynLyday » 18 янв 2018, 08:15

I have a blogger blog with a custom domain set up. I want to export it to a hosted wordpress blog. Some of my posts have good ranks with google and I don't want to mess that up. My new WP blog will be the .net of my custom blogger domain so the permalinks will technically change if I import the old posts...any ideas how to get around this?.
JaclynLyday
Турист

affiliate marketing plr articles

Сообщение JaclynLyday » 18 янв 2018, 08:21

I currently am running two blogs, one is for design & development and I have a pagerank of 4 on it and I have loads of good articles. . And I have another blog where I have rants, health tips and photography.. . Should I merge them or should I keep it seperate?.
JaclynLyday
Турист

Пред.

Вернуться в Юмор